Join us in Seattle on July 16th, 2015 for our next MivaCon® Regional event
San Diego, CA March 25 - 27, 2015
"We have attended for the past 6 years, always get great information and help with our 4 stores."
–Tim Fogarty, American Med Supply
"Having successful ecommerce stores since 2001, I still come every year and get something great out of each breakout I attend."
–Robby Stanley, Direct Fix
"The amount of networking opportunities is just right for the size of conference. The difference from other shows is the quality and in-depth discussions we have."
–Bob Angus, PayPal
Now is the perfect time of year to refresh your ideas, set goals, retool with the latest technologies, and realize your online store’s full potential. Kick start that process at MIVACON 2015. In just 2 power-packed days, you’ll gain content-rich, actionable information geared specifically for B2B and B2C storeowners, while peer-networking with fellow storeowners from beginners to experts. Meet face-to-face with over 2 dozen exhibitors who are all ecommerce specialists eager to help grow and improve your business.
This is the 15th annual MIVACON, making it the longest-running ecommerce event of its kind, and for good reason. It respects your time, with a 2-day format that lets you quickly, selectively get what you need for your business. It respects your intelligence with hard-hitting keynotes and breakouts by big-name experts and trailblazers of the industry. And it respects your wallet, by providing all of these valuable resources at an unbelievably low price. It's an opportunity you simply can't afford to miss!
Some Compelling Reasons to Attend MIVACON 2015
- Hone your expertise with content-focused courses for storeowners of all levels.
- Learn current industry best practices, and practical solutions to problems currently faced by ecommerce storeowners.
- Drill down into your areas of interest, from SEO, conversion optimization, and Google Analytics, to online sales tax, content marketing, and international ecommerce to name just a few.
- Preview the latest ecommerce trends and game-changing technology.
- Get advice and real-life solutions from industry professionals.
- Trade stories, ideas, and strategies with other storeowners.
- Enjoy 2 days of fabulous “winter” weather at the Hyatt Regency La Jolla; stay an extra day to explore beautiful San Diego.
Are you a web developer who builds stores for a living? We've got you covered, too, with topics like:
- Responsive Web Design & Miva Merchant 9
- What's New in Miva Merchant 9.3
- On-Page SEO & Miva Merchant 2015: Properly Structuring Your Pages for Search Engine Optimization
- Ready Themes for Web Developers (Building & Selling Your Own Themes)
Select from Key Topics such as These:
- Miva Merchant for Beginners
- Miva Merchant 9 Admin – Optimizing Your Daily Workflow
- Best Practices in Order Fulfillment
- Reputation Management & Local SEO
- 2015 Ecommerce Trends & Best Practices
- Online Sales Tax in 2015
- Reducing Fraud Online
- Social Advertising That Drives Sales
- Making Your Traffic Count